21 thoughts on “So now for the big question year 6… Would Anne Frank have blogged her experiences in hiding had she lived today?

1. 15 nathan

I think Anne Frank would not have blogged her experiences in hiding, because any German Soldier could just look at her blog and find where she was hiding, but she may have blogged on a secret website where only certain people knew about it.

2. 15 kacey

I’m not sure whether she would because if she did the Germans might catch her or millions of people could see it and know her for the writer she is !

3. 15xaviet

I think that if Anne Frank had the choice to blog whilst she was in hiding, she wouldn’t have blogged because during the war Jewish people were persecuted and if she had blogged her thoughts she would have been caught earlier than she was.

4. Connor

I don’t think she would because the diary that Anne Frank wrote was very personal to her and if she did blog it it would go viral and the whole world would see it, so I don’t think she would blog her experiences in hiding if she did live today.

5. Olivia

I don’t think Anne frank would have blogged because she did not think that writing her diary was really that important . If she did blog her diary all the world would know about where she was hiding.

6. 15kaiya

I wish I would have lived in world war 2 because I would have loved to have read her diary and meet Anne. Because it is modern times I don’t think Anne would have blogged her diary because she loved writing a book, I don’t think she would of liked to blog it.

7. Abigail

If Anne had lived today I think she would have blogged her experiences because not many people as young as 13 went through what she did. Another reason for her to post it is to share what it was like back then and what a different religion went through.

8. Matthew G

No because most of the diary is private to other people and if she did the Germans would know where she is hiding.

1. matthew15

Yes and no because if she did blog, she wouldn’t put her personal things on and no because she wouldn’t want anyone to know about her feelings. Also, if she did, the Germans would see it and go to her secret hiding place.

9. Georgia

I think that Anne would have shared her experiences in hiding today because there is more technology and it is a important part history for us to learn.

10. Millie

I think Anne would write her experiences through her life time on the blog to show what she went through and how it changed her life in the most horrible way in world war 2. She would want everyone to know what the Germans did to her.

1. Annabel

I think this is a really good point as you have thought about if she wanted people to know how it was like in World War two.

11. Anthony

Anne Frank would of blogged some of her experiences, but the more personal things to her, she wouldn’t have put on.

12. Sara

I think that, no she wouldn’t have blogged about her experiences because there is a chance that a Nazi solider would have at some point or another saw her post and read it – which then means that Anne Frank, her family and all the other people that were hiding with her would have been caught and sent to concentration camps.

13. Aadam

I think Anne Frank would have not have blogged her experience because, Anne probably didn’t want to share her diary with the whole world and if she lived today, she would have told everyone what it was like in World War 2 and how it was like being Jewish.

14. Sara

However, I do have another opinion. I also think that despite everything going on, she would still want everyone to know how the Nazis altered her life in the most rebarbative of ways. In addition to the above point, Anne was quite clever- meaning that even if she blogged about her experiences, hopefully she would have not have put important information to do with her whereabouts.